Senior Healthcare Assistants based within Waters Edge Care Home are required to join the professional and friendly team for our residential dementia service.
Shift pattern: Nights: 8.00pm – 8.00am – Full and Part Time Positions available.
• £11.10 per hour
Other excellent benefits such as:
• Paid breaks
• Excellent Career Development Opportunities
• Well Supported Environment
• Formal Face to Face Training
• Full Induction Programme
• Free Parking
• Full, Part Time or Bank Positions available.
To participate fully in the daily functioning of the Waters Edge care team in providing a person centred, caring and professional service to all Service Users in a safe and homely environment; working in support of the nurse in charge and alongside care assistants who they will both support and supervise.
SUMMARY OF KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
The responsibilities linked to this position can be summarised as follows:
· Ensuring the highest standards of person centred, caring, safe, responsive and effective care is delivered to all Service Users at all times.
· Working as a team player in support of the nurse in charge and alongside care assistants who they will both support and supervise.
· Co-operating with and applying operational and environmental controls to ensure that care is delivered in a safe, consistent and collaborative manner.
· Maintaining and respecting the confidentiality of Service User’s, their relatives and all staff within the home as well as visiting professionals.
· Adhering to and promoting Safeguarding, Health and Safety and other protective measures at all times; acting on and reporting any concerns identified or raised in a prompt, professional and appropriate manner.
To apply for this position please complete the online application form, call the HR department on 01922 490382 or email firstname.lastname@example.org